Friday, November 15, 2013

Family Pictures

A couple of weekends ago, I got the urge to take some pictures of the family. I picked out outfits for the girls and Monsieur picked out his shirt to match. I decided to go with white because we all had something white hanging in our closets.

The kids looked so cute in their white dresses. Their attitudes, however, weren't all that cute.

Haadiya was in a terrible mood. {Foolish old me thought I could get cute and smiley pictures with a weaning baby? Um....No.}

The kids had their hearts set on the park with the merry-go-round so off we went.

It was Sunday. The weather was nice. It had cooled off a bit, so that meant every single family with small children was at the park. And that meant every single swing at the park was occupied. My kids loooooove the swings so that totally set them off. We finally got them into some swings and they were happy as clams. Except for when it was time to leave.

Foolish old me thought I could get some cute and smiley pictures on our way OUT of the park. Um...Big. Fat. No.

Haadiya was screaming "Shwing!"

And Maymunah and Zainab were upset because they didn't want to leave just yet.

We placated them with lunch from their favorite restaurant. Taco Bell. They have extremely fancy taste, our girls. ;)

We found a quiet, isolated place to eat our lunch. And I tried taking more pictures. I say "tried" because the kids were too fast for me and Haadiya was still so moody.

I didn't get too many good pictures of all them together that day.

But I did get plenty of funny ones of my crabby bunch that make me laugh so I have to share them. And keep a record of them to embarrass the kids when they are older.

I left Haadiya's mouth uncovered so you can see just how full of joy she was that day.
Basically, that's how she acted the entire day weekend week.

 On the merry-go-round. 

 Each girl....

 ...so different than the other. <3 

 On our way out of the park.

 Haadiya was crying, Maymunah was biting a nail, and Zainab was watching a car pass by.

 I could just gobble her up. Cranky mood and all.

 Sweet little Zainab. 

They fight and call each other names but when they play like this together, it makes me so happy.

Alhumdulillah for these moments with my family. Even when nobody wants to smile and pose for Mommy. 

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are so cute (mashAllah), and the park looks really nice!
    Were you wearing white, too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Neeberz. How are you guys? We don't keep in touch like we used to....miss all of you. And yes, you know I was wearing white, too!

      Delete

Thank you SO MUCH for stopping by! I LOVE reading your comments! Come again soon!